If you haven’t eaten at Pubbelly, you don’t know what you’re missing! It’s an amazing “gastropub” located in Miami Beach, in the Purdy area. Pubbelly is the original restaurant, and following its successful opening, more restaurants from the same group have sprung up: Pubbelly Sushi, Barceloneta, Macchialina and most recently, PBSteak. I have eaten at all except PBSteak, which just opened this month.
Pubbelly, like most of the restaurants in the group, serves its dishes on small plates, so it’s a great place to try many dishes. In September I went with five friends and we experienced a culinary feast!
We ordered 11 (!) dishes, and some of them came in portions of three. Being that we were a group of five, our waitress suggested increasing everything to five (for a small fee per dish) so that we would all have a taste, which was a great idea!
Click on the pictures below to start the slideshow, which contains the description of each dish. We also had dessert, but I can’t remember what it was, nor did I take a picture, but I can tell you that it was good!
- The menu is seasonal, so not all of the dishes shown above may be available. For the most recent menu, check here.
- The ambiance is very lively and energetic, each day has a different music theme/genre playing
- Reservations accepted for parties of six or more
- No liquor, only wine, beer and sake (delicious!)
- Heads up: it’s an open kitchen concept, so you will leave there smelling strongly of food (the food is so good, it’ll be worth it!)
- Address: 1418 20th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Valet parking available
- Telephone: 305-532-7555
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.pubbelly.com
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday: 6:00 PM-12:00 AM; Friday-Saturday: 6:00 PM-1:00 AM; Closed Mondays
I want to go back ASAP! Let me know what you think!